Fri, May 5, 2006
- org.guanxi.idp.attributors.LDAPAttributor - Added more debug logging info on attribute values and providerId.
- WEB-INF/web.xml - Removed leading / from log-dir param to fix bug running under Windows.
- Updated org.guanxi.idp.attributors.BodingtonAttributor to get all the groups of a user.
- Updated WEB-INF/guanxi_idp/jsp/shibboleth/ists/browser_post_response.jsp to return target parameter.
- Updated org.guanxi.idp.Setup to use XMLBeans to create the config file idp.xml
- Updated build.xml to copy guanxibeans.jar, xbeans.jar and jsr173_1.0_api.jar
- Updated org.guanxi.samuel.utils.SUtils.addAttributeAssertions() to handle eduPersonScopedAffiliation.
- Updated org.guanxi.samuel.saml.AttributeValue to hack round the Internet2 Shibboleth SP 1.2.x bug. This is the equivalent of schemaHack.
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.guard.Guard to add the query string to the protected URL.
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.guard.Guard to pass session ID in the target parameter to WAYF/IdP to fix metadata problems at IdP.
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.engine.Engine to get Guard session ID from the target parameter coming from IdP.
- Updated guanxi_idp/sp_error.jsp to fox images not displaying problem.
- Added guanxi_idp/stylesheet/guanxi_sp.css
- Added guanxi_idp/request_guard.jsp
- Added org.guanxi.sp.engine.CA for creating signed certificates and keystores for Guards.
- Updated WEB-INF/_xml/engine-servlet.xml to add CA servlet.
- Updated WEB-INF/_xml/engine-servlet-mapping.xml to add CA servlet mapping.
- Updated build.xml to copy bouncycastle.jar to support CA.
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.engine.Engine to use new guanxibeans.jar
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.engine.X509Chain to use new guanxibeans.jar
- Added the attributePrefix init param to the Guard filter
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.guard.GuardRequest to prepend the init param defined attributePrefix to attributes
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.guard.GuardRequest to not put non standard attributes in the headers
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.guard.Guard to only add query string if it’s present
- Changed the way org.guanxi.sp.engine.Engine to loads Guard metadata. Each Guard now has it’s own directory which contains it’s XML metadata file and a ZIP archive of it’s installation at the remote site
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.Engine to build SOAP messages using XMLBeans instead of javax.xml.soap
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.engine.Engine to use XMLBeans for all Guard and IdP metadata
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.engine.Engine to use XMLBeans for all SAML processing
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.engine.X509Chain to use new guanxibeans pacakge structure
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.guard.GuardRequest to prefix attributes with configurable prefix string
- Updated org.guanxi.sp.guard.Guard to prefix attributes with configurable prefix string. Fixed bug where it was adding null query string if one didn’t exist. Now sends it’s session ID in target parameter
- Updated messages/errors.properties - added ID_NEED_ALL_PARAMETERS, ID_GUARD_ID_TAKEN, ID_IDP_CERT_VERIFY_FAILED, ID_IDP_AUTH_PARSE_FAILURE.
- Added messages/sp_request_guard_en.properties
- Added xmlbeans directory with config and build scripts. Now builds guanxibeans.jar direct to gx_lib
- Added Keystore and KeystorePassword to guardRoleDescriptorExtensionsType in xsd/guanxi-saml-ext.xsd
- Updated org.guanxi.common.AttributeMap to allow passthrough of mapped attribute’s original value if no value rules are specified.
- Added org.guanxi.common.Utils.zipDirectory()
- Added org.guanxi.comm.security.ssl package
- Added org.guanxi.comm.security.ssl.SSL for identity masquerading in the SP
- Added org.guanxi.comm.security.ssl.GuanxiHostVerifier for identity masquerading in the SP
- Added org.guanxi.comm.security.ssl.GuanxiX509KeyManager for identity masquerading in the SP
- Added org.guanxi.common.EntityConnection to wrap secure and non secure HTTP connections
- Removed saml-1.1.jar
- Added guanxibeans.jar - built from Core/xmlbeans