Wed, Sep 2, 2009
I’ve now got a useable message routing service set up but I’m also getting language overload I think. Not to mention trying to remember debugger commands for each IDE and when to add “;” to the end of code lines and when not! All good fun:
- Matrix. Central ESB with routing, Apache Camel with embedded Apache ActiveMQ. Custom handlers for archiving messages are in Java
- Identity Beans. Java classes for working with the identity information.
- GADfly. Active Directory provisioning engine in C#
- GADflyUI. The front end to GADfly. Windows Forms in C#
- Feeder-test. Simple client to drive the provisioning testing. Ruby